The Oregon 30 Ton log splitter, 3000 Series log splitter is a step up in power and performance and is ready to tackle those extra tough tasks., providing the power and durability required to meet your needs. Also an amazing 12.9-second cycle time log splitter will help you get the job done right. From Oregon a brand name you know and trust. With a brand name Briggs and Stratton engine. Don’t break your back this season. Work smarter not harder.
We assemble the unit, fully oil it up and run and test it so when you pick the unit up it is ready for work.
- Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter with Vanguard M19 10HP engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter Specifications
|4 stroke petrol
For transporting our log splitters on a public road we recommend that a certified trailer or utility vehicle should be used.
Have a great day!